Monday, July 5, 2010

A Letter to Clogs




Dear clogs,

Please go back to where you'd come from! Ughhh...I thought you were filed away in the "Bad Fashion" cabinet. I'd always equated you to grandma's errand shoes or Crocs' natural disaster to comfort. But you've reinvented yourself, and forced me to give you a second chance-- but, I don't want to! I hate that you'd disappeared to only make a transformed comeback.

I shouldn't blame you, though. It's Karl Lagerfeld's fault. He's responsible for putting you on the runway in Spring 2010 to haunt me in my dreams and everywhere I go. He's so sneaky!

Clogs, I really hate that I want you on my feet and temptation is so overbearing. So when I purchase you next week at Miu Miu store, don't expect me to be excited about it. I am going to purchase you with an unwilling spirit.


Bittersweet,


Nachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment