Friday, September 3, 2010

What am I gonna do?


Everyone is going back to school. Ugh.. What am I going to do with myself? I am accustomed to school keeping me busy but now, most of my time is spent online. BORING! What I need is a job. As a new college graduate, I have yet to find one. This economy has really taken a toll on the job market because I was really certain that once I’ve completed my bachelor’s I would land a job in minutes. Realistically, it doesn’t work that way and my fantasy had faded instantly.

Getting a job would make things more simple in my life. It would, uh... fix the problems of keeping me busy, making money--Oh, and my impulsion to shop and play dress up. I want to wear the fabulous clothes that are classified as work appropriate. I am not talking about clothing from the 80’s with boxy suit jackets and pleated-front pants, but sophisticated yet whimsical pieces. I was looking at the fashions for fall 2010, and I desperately want all of the collections from Armani and Chanel. I love the juxtaposition of contemporary and modern as well as femininity and provocative.





Photos are courtesy of Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment