Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Evolution of Men's Fashion

Men's fashion has evolved to a fashion-forward entity, infused with color and design. There was definitely a moment when men's fashion was dull with basic pants, shirts, and blazers.  Men were dressed like politicians and preachers on their best day, and like a hobo on their worst.  However, a transitional period has happened. Eureka!  Could it be the advocacy of gay rights? Or the influx of men being passionate about dressing? Kanye West has let it be known that he is a "man of fashion".   I have noticed men's silhouettes are akin to women's contour; men's pants and shirts have become tighter, meanwhile sparing no color or texture.  I don't know what has changed the game of what to wear and what not to wear for men-- but, I really enjoy watching men's fashion evolve.  Yay, men!  I can finally enjoy shopping for you.

Photos: courtesy of Style.com

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting such a great article! I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Keep up the good work!
    beauty tips for men

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good article! Love your writting style!

    ReplyDelete