Monday, October 25, 2010

Designer Spotlight: Brian Lichtenberg

Photo by Elias Tahan

Oh, how I adore Brian Lichtenberg.  I was a fan before I knew I was a fan.  I have seen trendy celebs such as Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, and Lady Gaga in his clothing.  My goodness, he designed Lady Gaga's crime scene outfit for the video "Telephone" and Beyonce's leotard in "Single Ladies" video.   His designs  are a phenomenon wanting to be dissected.  His clothes are unconventionally chic and futuristically playful, inheriting the likes of the great Alexander McQueen and Herve Leger.  I like him more after discovering that his favorite decades of fashion are the 70's through 90's-- Me too!  I can truly see where he gets his inspiration from, and I am excited about seeing forthcoming collections.

P.S. He has also collaborated with one of my favorite retailers--Forever 21 to create an exclusive T-shirt collection.  This guy is amazing!






Photos are courtesty of Shoppinglifestyle.com, Minxdeluxe.com, Style Spot and Celebrity Inspired Fashion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment