Monday, December 27, 2010

Orange Citrus Pout

I took a trip to the MAC counter a few months ago.  I had come to remedy my makeup fix; it was time to add something new to the makeup box as well as refill those basic necessities.  As I mentally prepared my list,  I noticed one of the makeup artists with orange lipstick.  I didn't know what to think about her bold, punchy pout.  It could be received as an interesting and fun color or mistaken as "Girl, what were you thinking?".  I couldn't help but to stare at her obsessively.  So I finally bottled up the courage to ask for the color, trying it on couldn't be that bad.  I tried it on and.... LOVED IT!  It was the best thing I had purchased that day and I couldn't wait to wear.

Now, of course I knew my friends and family wouldn't be able to understand my wacky purchase decision because they don't understand my attention getting fashion.  However, I don't care.  I am a trend setter.  I am always taking my fashion to the next level.  That's why I am not surprised to see the color orange on the runway as well as models in the magazines with orange lipstick.  Gotta love risk-taking that ends in your favor!






No comments:

Post a Comment